Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Desi looks

After working out at the gym, went to the reception to pick up my wallet and the lady asked, 'Oh! you are here for your jacket?',
I smiled, replied, 'No, I know where my jacket is. ',
She goes on 'Yeah, it is here',
I smile more now, 'No, it's in my locker',
She is not convinced, 'Then you forgot your jacket?',
I am beginning to get the picture, 'Never did.',
She now does not believe it, 'You mean, you came here just for your wallet?',
I reply in the positive and walk away..

I tell my friend while walking out 'Yeah, we all look the same'.

Do we?

4 comments :

  1. Yipee said...

    LOL!!!!!

    well to me THEY look the same.
    I call them all "gore"!

  2. Anonymous said...

    me thinks yashashwini likes you... :p

    and me thinks ur funny.....(esp the working out in the gym bit)

    take care.....

  3. Anonymous said...

    to sonja: me thinks...u started comments in hindi...or what u hav to improve english language

  4. Yipee said...

    ME thinks would be more of Marathi! he he...eh Aravind?