Thursday, August 31, 2006

Spring is here

All this time I was worried about winter and when it will go away. I have friends who have lived in Germany and Switzerland who say that Melbourne's winter bites more than European winters though the latter are colder.

Melbourne's weather bites too much due to the winds and also the fact that not once does the temperature go over 17 deg C. And the official announcement of Spring (for me) is when it hits 20 plus, which it did today. My colleague terms it as non-jumper weather. If you don't have to wear a jumper when you are going outside then it is good enough. Not wearing a coat or a jacket outdoors truly feels so good. But it remains foggy in the mornings. I was probably suffering from Winter Depression.

Who cares what it is termed, it is Spring and I am happy.

0 comments :